Naruto RP Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yasu Ririshii

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Red Ki

Ninja Info Card
Level: 1
Total XP: 0
Village:

Yasu Ririshii  _
PostSubject: Yasu Ririshii    Yasu Ririshii  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Completed Missions:
D-Rank: 0
C-Rank: 0
B-Rank: 0
A-Rank: 0
S-Rank: 0

Yasu Ririshii

[ General Information ]

Birthday: October 4th, Libra
Appearance: Yasu has short fire like hair with deep blue eyes. She is 5 foot 4, about 150 pounds and has a C cup bra. She has a mark under her left eye (look a pic), she usually wears navy blue pants with a black short sleave top, with a red corset thats laced in the front. She has a scar across her throat, it looks purple on her pale skin. Konoha headband is tied around her neck to help hide the scar, but its still visable. She also has a bag (kinda like sakura's) on her lower back. Wears one earring on her right ear, its a dangle one with a bell at the end but the bell makes no sound. But basically looks like the picture.
[img]Yasu Ririshii  Yasu_n10[/img]

Personality: Trains hard, protective, shy but out going, strong, never give up attitude, energetic, thinks things through first, taunting, show off.

History: Yasu came from a normal ninja family. The only problem she wasn't normal. She was born with the ability to bend the elements (Wind,Fire,Water,Earth and Lightning). She was an only child, she live with her parents who were just on the outskirts of Konoha. She entered the Konoha ninja academy at the age of 8, and became a genin at age 10. She surpassed her teachers and became a chunin shortly after, but because of her power the other clans begun to fear and hate her. She came home one night, going to tell her parents she was going to the jonin exams. She noticed that the lights were off in her house and immediatly went on guard. She entered the house, examining each room. Noticing the remainder of a fight in each room. She entered the garden and noticed a light in the shed. She investigated and found her parents tied up, beaten and begin told to tell the group were Yasu was. They didn't answer so the leader of the group killed her parents right in front of her. She ran in to see if they were still alive after the group had left. But they were died, it was too late. After that day she tried to hide her power as much as possible. She didn't become jonin she would wait until her next chance.

[ Clan Information ]

Clan Name: (This entire section must be applied for in a separate Clan Application, and information will be added here by a moderator when approved. If your character does not have a clan with a Kekkei Genkai or is not part of a clan, this section may be removed from the application.)
Kekkei Genkai:

[ Ninja Information ]

Primary Element: She uses all of them becasue of the Kekkei Gankai

Stats:
  • Ninjutsu: (Assign values for your character's stats. Stats do not influence battle directly, but instead act as guidelines for what your character can and cannot perform. Genin rank receive 15 starting points, and will gain more later on. For a more detailed explanation, refer to the Stat Guide in the Rules Section.)
  • Taijutsu: 4
  • Genjutsu: 1
  • Dexterity: 3
  • Chakra: 4
  • Speed: 3

Combat Strengths: She has differnet fighting styles for each element, and knows them well.
Combat Weaknesses: She can get cocky and loose focus.

[ Jutsu Information ]

She has the ability to bend elements, which runs on her emotions and strength. She uses no chakra for her abilities so I wouldn't call them jutsu. She uses her chakra for the more basic jutsu. Shadow Clone, Replacemet, Water Walking, Wall Climbing, Running faster... etc.

Jutsu:
Weaponry Techniques:

Taijutsu Techniques:

Fire Ninjutsu Techniques:

Wind Ninjutsu Techniques:

Earth Ninjutsu Techniques:

Lightning Ninjutsu Techniques:

Genjutsu Techniques:

Companion Techniques:

Clan Techniques:

[ Inventory Information ]

Weapons:
Weapon Name: Kamakiri Blade (Mantis Blade)
Description: Clamps around her wrists and looks like a Praying Mantis arms.
Special Effects: Used for her bending, mostly Wind.
Obtained: Found it in her father's thing. They were wrapped up a bow, probably a gift for her.

Companions: None

[ RP Sample ]

She knelt in the tree, near the location her target was to be. She was given a mission to spy on the Village Hidden in the Mist. The Hokage caught wind that the Mist had made a new jutsu to use on the other Villages, the Hokage wanted to know the jutsu.
So here she was, in a tree in the pouring rain. She pushed her fingers through her hair, pulling the dripping strands out of her face. She was there many hours prior to this, waiting for her target all she could think of is. 'Where the hell is he? He should have been here by now...'
As she waited, something felt off to her. She moved her hands hehind her back, clamping the Kamakiri Blades to her wrist and moved slowly into a croutched attack stance. She closed her eyes to listen to her surroundings. She twitched to the left when she heard a tapping noise, it was really faint but it was there. She tried to sense what it was.
Clearing her mind of all thoughts, she moved her attention in the direction of the tapping. And what she found surprised her. She found 3 bodies closing in on her.
'Shit! Mist Ninja... How do they know I'm here?' She thought. She panicked a little, the Hokage made it clear to not be found. Very clear. She knew they were coming for her. She jumped out of the tree and stared a light jog, still focusing on the 3 ninjas following her. She started into a sprint when they got closer.
'How am I going to loose them?' she thought as she took in her surrounding and noticed a small lake in the distance. 'Perfect!' She moved chakra to her feet to make herself run faster.
Yasu put her arms up in the air as the Lake came into full view. She moved them in the gentle motion, causing air to blow around her. Making a sphere of air around her. She made her way to the edge of the water and jumped in. She slowly sunk to the bottom, still in the sphere of air. She floated in the centre of it, schools of fish avaided her as she sunk to the deepest part of the lake.
Her heart skipped a beat when she saw 3 blurry figures at the water's surface. She calmed herself inside the bubble and watched. 'I really don't wanna kill anyone today... but if I have to...' She tightened her fist and pushed then forward. Looking up she didnt see the 3 figures.
She began to float up, when she hit the surface she saw the ninja. Thet were still getting up, she looked over at the piece of earth that had hit them. She laughed to herself. She turned back to the ninja and notices 2 had gotten up but 1 was still down. 'Did I kill one already?' she thought to herself and she walk towards the ninja.
They looked at their friend then back to her, "Y,,, You Killed Him!" The one screamed. Yasu just shrugged. "So I did." The one let out a battle cry and jumped at her. She side stepped, openned her blade and dragged it across his gut. He fell to a heap on the ground.
The last one tried to run. "No you done." She stomped her foot, sending what felt like an earth quake. The ninja last his balance and fell.
Yasu stocked over to the man, sat on his back, grabbed his hair, exposed his throat and held her blade to his jugular. "Okay... So this is how its gonna work. I want to go home and I'm guessing you wanna live. Am I right?" She waited for an answer but she got nothing. "Okay I just get straight to the point then. What's the new jutsu you Mist ninja created?" Once again she waited.
"... We created a jutsu... That would flood the other villages... That dare to stand against us!" He yelled, Yasu smiled.
"Thanks for the information." She slit his throat. She let go of his hair adn got up. "Time to report back."

*** I know that I can't control other people's charactor but this is just for the same. Promise.

(This section is optional. You may choose to provide a short example of your roleplaying ability. Providing such a sample may convince moderators to allow more powerful starting characters.)

Last edited by Red Ki on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kyuuketsuki
Arashi Kyuuketsuki
Administrator, A-Rank, Hokage
Administrator, A-Rank, Hokage

Ninja Info Card
Level: 1
Total XP: 0
Village: Leaf

Yasu Ririshii  _
PostSubject: Re: Yasu Ririshii    Yasu Ririshii  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Approved! Welcome to the site Smile
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpuniverse.rpg-board.net

Yasu Ririshii

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP Universe :: Creation Area :: Character Applications-